Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sleep crushing??

Remember my love for Donny? Let me tell you how obsessed I can be.

I get together with some of my high school girlfriends once a month. There are 6 of us that meet together for food, fun, and fellowship. One time we decided to have a slumber party. Yeah, yeah, six 30 somethings having a sleep over sounds funny. Maybe that's why only 3 of us actually did it.

We went to D.'s house and K. claimed the couch. I took the floor and D. was a baby and actually slept in her own bed--in another room. Dork. Anyway, K. and I fell asleep with the TV on.

This was during the time that Donny had finished production of the DVD version of "Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat." Well, as we were sleeping, a commercial came on for the DVD. Out of a sound sleep, I raised up and exclaimed that I had to write down this number. K. woke up wondering what was going on.

The next morning, K. laughingly told the story to anyone who would listen. She couldn't believe that I would wake up from a sound sleep to write down a number for Donny. But, there on a piece of paper was the number written barely legible with Donny's name next to it.

No comments: