Friday, November 23, 2007

Donny knows me!!!

In case I've never mentioned it, I love Donny Osmond. I haven't always, but seeing him in "Joseph" changed my life forever. Afterwards, I discovered while driving that Donny and I harmonize so well together on "Any Dream Will Do." And so began one of my life goals...singing harmony with Donny while in my car.

My best friend's brother lives in LA. He and his girlfriend are frequently acting in commercials, hosting TV shows, or other Hollywood type of things. It's always fun to hear their stories of their celebrity friends.

Tonight I attended my best friend's family's Christmas program. Each year they put on a show with singing and skits. Her brother, D., is the highlight as his funny characters are so entertaining. As we chatted I found out that D. and his girlfriend had attended "Dancing with the Stars" as audience members. In between takes for this show, they had the opportunity to meet Donny. D. and Donny chatted and D. told him how much I really like Donny. Unfortunately, there were no pens around to get an autograph.

But, now Donny knows me! Sort of. In a very brief way. Through an acquaintance. But he knows me! He said hello to me! I'm one step closer to completing a life goal! I'd better start practicing the harmony in "Any Dream Will Do" since I'm sure Donny will be waiting for me in my car very soon.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Holy Hanna Banana!!! I am SO excited! I will be going with you ANYTIME you want to see Donny!