Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm leaving on a jet plane.....

.....and will be landing in Hawaii! Woo! Hoo! I'll be gone for a week snorkeling, sunning, snoozing, and socializing.

And then when I get back, I'll leave for Missouri to work for 2 1/2 weeks. I'll be doing some training of new employees and bragging about my tan. I'm not sure when I'll be able to post pics and stories of Hawaii here. I'll try to do so in between my training, but no promises.

Dovizhdane! Ciao! Adios! Adieu! Auf Wiedersehen! So long, farewell, goodbye! Aloha!

4 comments:

Funny Farmer said...

I will never forgive you for choosing Hawaii over Provo.

Have a great time!

Dionne said...

Hawaii... Provo... Hawaii...Provo.... That's a tough call, beefie, how did you ever make up your mind? ;)

Mary Ann said...

Aw man! Why didn't you take me with you? :D

Beefche said...

Hah! You're all jealous because I have a sunburn, scraped knee from snorkeling, jet lag, swollen ankles from the flight, sweat stained clothes from the humidity, and sand in places I just don't wanna mention.