Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Dreamin'

I dream a lot. Usually every night and I remember many of my dreams. I'd like to share two of my favorites.

I dreamed once that a man in a gorilla suit "kidnapped" me. I say kidnapped, but he and I had it planned. I'm not sure why he had to conceal his identity, but in order for us to be together, he could not let anyone know who he was. As he grabbed me to leave, we were surrounded by police cars with lights flashing. At one point, this man in a gorilla suit looked at me with the bluest of eyes. We seemed to speak without words because I knew what he needed to make a clean escape. I was able to steal one of the police cars and urged him to get in so we could make our getaway.

In real life, I've seen men with the same blue eyes, but alas, they were not wearing a gorilla suit.

I also dreamed that I was a man. Tall, dark, and so darn hot looking in my black leather jacket that I had a crush on myself. I was a detective and lived near my mother. As I was coming home one night late, I saw that my house had intruders. I quickly ducked behind a bush and planned my strategy. My mother had seen me and opened her door to welcome me home. I knew that she would blow my cover and put herself in danger, so I quickly dispatched my highly trained German Shepherd. While he distracted the intruders, I sent my secret weapon--my highly trained and vicious black cat. I knew that my attack cat would take no prisoners. My mom, unknowing of danger, beckoned to my animals. However, they would not be deterred from their mission. They quickly dispatched the invaders and I was able to greet my mother without her knowing any danger was near.

I will say that my dreams are often very amusing and I look forward to my nightly entertainment as I close my eyes.

No comments: