Saturday, November 24, 2007

Embarrassing moment #2

I'm funny...at least in my mind I am. I enjoy joking, laughing, and acting goofy now and then. Let me tell you about one of my goofy, embarrassing moments.

I have a friend who is very funny. He is always joking and teasing. Once we were at a party and there were some of us sitting on the couch and chatting. J. sat behind me and suggested that he become my "hands." You know that game, you put your hands behind you and the person puts their arms through your arms and pretends to be your arms/hands. So I place my arms behind me while J. puts his arms around me. As I place my hands comfortably behind me, J. says, "Ummm, you might want to move your hands. I thought that they were fine where they are, but thinking that he meant that he didn't have a good angle to maneuver, I shifted my hands slightly. Then J. says, "Seriously, THAT is not a handlebar." Oops! NOW, I understand...I have to MOVE my hands.

Whenever I see J. now, he teases me about groping him. I just smile and tell him that he enjoyed our tryst.

1 comment:

Funny Farmer said...

Sometimes I wonder if I should be concerned about you. You seem to have more awkward experiences with the opposite sex than is... shall we say... normal. Don't you die inside everytime this guy teases you about groping? I'd never be able to look the guy in the eye again.

But I'll second the fact that you're funny. Keep em coming.