Thursday, October 30, 2008

Busy!

After being away from home for a month, I'm busy! I'll really try to get up pics from Hawaii this weekend, but I'll have to mow and prepare a lesson for Sunday. Since I absolutely abhor mowing, it takes me forever and a day to get it done. In the videotape of life, you really should take a moment to watch me mow my lawn--it's quite entertaining as I mutter and grumble to myself, make faces, take a break every 15 min and generally act like a spoiled rotten brat.

BTW, can I just tell you how excited I will be for November 5, 2008? Actually, it's a catch 22 feeling. The elections will be over, so no more stupid ads to listen to, calls from the DNC or GOP to ignore, or flooded election news on TV to scoff at. BUT, I'm afraid that we will be swamped with info about the president-elect. Which I will go on record and say that I think America will see her first black president--that's my prediction. And then I'll have to hide my money to share my wealth with people I choose.

1 comment:

darthgoofy said...

I'll come mow your yard for you in my spare time....