Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I scream, you scream

Does anyone know that I don't like wearing clothes? Well, some clothes are ok. But, I'm just more comfortable in little to nothing. Here's a story which should inspire me to wear more....

When I was in college, I lived in an apartment with 3 other girls. This apartment had a huge window that was in our kitchen. Off the kitchen was a vanity area with 2 sinks. The bathroom, which only had a toilet and bathtub, was off the vanity. Then the 2 bedrooms was off the vanity. From the kitchen to the vanity was a door.

One day I was home alone. I had just taken a shower and had closed the door to the kitchen. I went into my bedroom to do some stuff and decided to go into the vanity area to get ready. I was near the door to the kitchen when suddenly it opened! I'm standing there in my underwear (thankfully) when my roommate opened the door. I didn't know she was home--she didn't know I was home. So we do what any rational college age girl does--we scream. I'm screaming while in my underwear about 6 inches from where she is standing screaming fully clothed. Then we begin laughing. Until we hear her boyfriend come running to see what's wrong. I quickly ran to my bedroom as she quickly exited to calm him down.

That's an image that is still funny to me. I'm chuckling just thinking about it.

No comments: